Our case managers work closely with clients to identify barriers, goals, and guide clients into their next steps.
Walk-ins and appointments are welcome.
Eligibility and Requirements
– Proof of incarceration which includes any of the following:
- Criminal background
- Conditions of probation/parole
- Profile report
- re-entry of federal ID card
- Child Protective Services (CPS) safety plan
– Displays of at-risk factors for incarceration
– Must live in Bexar County
Job Readiness & Placement
Chrysalis Ministries currently works with over 400 employers to help all clients find their desired job.
With the help of Job readiness and placement, clients will learn how to write a resume, core job skills, and the receive help finding a job.
Life Skill Classes
Chrysalis Ministries offers in house life skill classes for all clients. We also partner with multiple non-profits to help further client's education.
- Job Readiness and Career Development with 2 annual job fairs (No fee required)
- Money Management
- 12 Step Faith-based Substance Abuse and Recovery (NA & AA)
- Anger Management Class ($55 fee)
- Theft Addiction and Recovery
- Healthy Relationships
- Seeking Safety: PTSD and Substance Abuse Pastoral Counseling (No fee)
- Parenting Classes (No fee)
- Moral Recognition Therapy (No fee)